Are you passionate about 20th Century architecture? Are you a social media genius? Are you organized and outgoing? The 20th Century Society is looking for someone to help out on a voluntary basis 1 or 2 days per week (Thursday and/or Friday).
Some of the tasks you may undertake as an Admin volunteer would include:
- Answering telephone and email enquiries from members
- Processing event and membership applications
- Keeping databases up to date
- Updating our website and social media with up-to-the-minute news
- Helping to manage events
- Supporting the Head of Operations in day-to-day administration
- Working with the in-house staff and volunteers to support the activities of the society
This opportunity would be perfect for volunteers keen to help to support the Society’s work preserving 20th Century architecture. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic team player with strong communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and a confident manner. In return you will receive free entry to C20 events.
This is a great opportunity to work with a small and friendly team in our central London office. If you think you could help please email email@example.com