Welcome to the C20 Members’ page. Thank you for helping to preserve the best C20 architecture and design.
Sign in to book current events or to renew your C20 membership. See below for a reminder of your membership benefits, and details of other membership categories if you would like to upgrade your membership. Paying by direct debit helps to save administration costs – and saves you money too. If you would like to switch to direct debit please print and complete the C20 Direct Debit Form Oct 2016, send it to the office and we will do the rest.
Not a member yet? See the benefits below and join here.
If you have any problems using this website please email email@example.com
Did you know that we now have groups around the country? Get in touch with your nearest regional group to hear local news and join in with informal trips and social events.
- Members-only tours and walks, including to C20th buildings which are otherwise inaccessible.
- Free copy of the Society’s journal.
- The chance to join specialist-led overseas study visits.
- The C20 magazine three times per year. Unique and informative articles written by architectural historians and enthusiasts, news from caseworkers on current campaigns, book reviews, opinions and profiles.
- Monthly e-newsletter for event updates and news.
- Individual £55
- Concessionary £40 (Pensioner, Student, Unemployed, Registered disabled)
- Household (2 adults at the same address) £75
- Concessionary household £65
- Affiliate (non-profit making) £120
- Corporate Benefactor £500
- Benefactor £330
- Life £1500
Benefactor membership offers the opportunity to make a substantial contribution to our campaigns and our key projects, including the publication of our well-respected journal. The benefits it offers aim to provide a unique and enjoyable insight into what we do – and the opportunity to meet some interesting people. In addition to regular member benefits, benefactors receive:
- A casework site visit related to a current piece of work.
- A free pair of tickets to a C20 conference.
- A free pair of season tickets to Spring and Autumn lecture series.
- A free pair of tickets to a social event in a significant venue to which access is generally unavailable, with a guest speaker.
- Acknowledgement in our magazine.
Overseas membership is available at the rates above plus an additional postage cost of £15 within Europe and £25 for the rest of the world.