Event: July visit to Portsmouth
The next event for the C20 Southern group will be a visit to Portsmouth on Saturday 9 July.
This is another of our City discovery tours, this time led by Adam Smith.
- Zurich House (Gollins, Melvin & Ward, 1973);
- Civic Centre Offices (Teggin & Taylor, 1976);
- Palace Cinema (A. E. Cogswell, 1924);
- Mercantile House (Owen Luder, 1962-3);
- University of Portsmouth Library (ABK, 1977 + Penoyre & Prasad, 2007);
- Kings Road Housing (City Architect, 1951-4);
- Clarence Pier;
- Spinnaker Tower (HGP Architects, 2005);
- Brunel House (MoD, c. 1965);
We will meet at Portsmouth & Southsea station at 10.30am. (The tour will be ending at Portsmouth Harbour, so buy any return tickets for there).
The event finishes at about 3pm.
There will be a £5 charge, payable on the day.
Please email Pauline Mousley to book and for any additional information.