Support. Join. Donate.
Twentieth century architecture and design needs your support
Membership subscriptions, additional donations and legacies fund our vital research, advocacy and campaigning work. Your support is crucial. With Members’ and Donors’ support, important buildings like the recently-listed Preston Bus Station and pioneering developments like the Milton Keynes shopping centre have secured listing protection (both at Grade II), and the Art Deco masterpiece that is the Midland Hotel (Grade II*) has been saved. Become a Member to receive Society benefits or donate to support activities directly However you support the Twentieth Century Society you will be helping to protect Britain’s C20th architecture and design
- Members-only tours and walks, including to Twentieth Century buildings which are otherwise inaccessible.
- Free copy of the Society’s journal.
- The chance to join specialist-led overseas study visits.
- The C20 magazine three times per year. Unique and informative articles written by architectural historians and enthusiasts, news from caseworkers on current campaigns, book reviews, opinions and profiles.
- Monthly e-newsletter for event updates and news.
- Membership runs for a year from the month of joining.
- Individual £57
- Concessionary £42 (Under 30 or over 65, Full-time students, Registered disabled)
- Household (2 adults at the same address) £78
- Concessionary household £66
- Life £1500
- Affiliate (non-profit making) £120
- Corporate Membership from £500 – please contact us to discuss the benefits package.
- Benefactor from £330
Click on the link below for more information about the benefits of benefactor membership
Benefactor membership offers the opportunity to make a substantial contribution to our campaigns and our key projects, including the publication of our well-respected journal. The benefits it offers aim to provide a unique and enjoyable insight into what we do – and the opportunity to meet some interesting people. They include:
- A free pair of tickets to a social event in a significant venue to which access is generally unavailable, with a guest speaker.
- A free pair of season tickets to Spring and Autumn lecture series.
- A pair of free tickets to any C20 conference held in the year.
- Acknowledgement in our magazine.
Overseas membership is available at the rates above plus an additional postage cost of £23 within Europe and £30 for the rest of the world.
Please contact coordinator(a)c20society.org.uk if you have any queries about membership.