If you share our passion for C20th buildings and have time to spare, why not volunteer your talents to help us? We rely on our amazing volunteers to ensure that the C20 Society runs smoothly and efficiently. We need people with a wide range of skills to join us at our London office or work remotely.
How can you help C20 Society?
- Help us organise and run tours, lectures and conferences
- Answer telephone calls and emails
- Update our databases
- Process membership applications
- Support our Head of Operations
- Check and process planning notifications
- Support our caseworkers
- Help us grow our social media presence
- Support our membership campaigns
- Compile and catalogue our photographs
- Promote our photography competition
To volunteer please contact Kate Southey by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7250 3857.