Condition: Good condition
Location: Lower Precinct, Coventry
The mural was commissioned in 1957 by the City Planning & Redevelopment Committee on the recommendation of Arthur Ling, chief architect to the corporation, to illustrate the spirit in which the reconstruction of Coventry was undertaken. It was made by Carter’s of Poole and restored and relocated in 2002. One of the sections clearly depicts Coventry’s post war architecture including the Cathedral designed by Sir Basil Spence.
This text needs adding